Seismograph Data Analysis™ V11
We provide a complimentary advanced downloading and analysis software package with every seismograph. We also make it easy to download the software from our website. No dongles or complicated licensing agreements are required.
Version 11 represents the state of the art in blast vibration analysis software. It was developed on the Microsoft .Net framework and is 100% compatible with Windows XP, Vista 7 and 8 as well as server 2003 and above. The software is also self-updating so you will always have the latest version (requires an active internet connection). V11 also supports the new Mini-Seis III™.
The below list of features is by no means all inclusive. This is just a representative sample of the program's capabilities.
- Analyze Mini-Seis and Mini-Seis III wave form, bar graph and histogram data.
- Simple downloading by USB (Mini-Seis III), direct serial connection (Mini-Seis and Mini-Seis III) and TCP/IP (internet).
- Advanced communication for setup and additional data access.
- Associate a heading with a serial number so that headings are automatically stored with downloaded records.
- Specify channel colors and orders.
- Size and position a company logo on reports.
- Easily review and select multiple records for processing.
- Summarize data for multiple records with thumbnails.
- Print multiple reports to a page.
- FFT (fast Fourier transform) frequency analysis.
- Velocity/frequency curves analysis.
- Selectable U. S. or metric units.
- On-line help system and PDF manual.
- Find records that satisfy search criteria.
- Create custom velocity/frequency curves.
- Compare two wave forms.
- Convert velocity wave form to displacement or acceleration wave form.
- Response spectra and response wave form analyses.
- High pass, low pass or band pass filter wave forms.
- Save reports in a number of selectable image formats.
- Send reports to an Excel spreadsheet (requires that Microsoft Excel be installed).
- Export analyzed data to a text file.